




Ava had her 6-month appointment on March 31, she was 17 1/2 pounds and 28 inches long. That put her in the 75 percentile for weight and basically off the charts for height. Her doctor said that was all my fault, I hope he meant the height...haha Anyway, here are some pictures we took and then we got some pictures done at Kiddie Kandids, you can see some small thumbnails of the pics by clicking here. I really liked Kiddie Kandids, they did a great job!



8 comments:
Those pictures turned out so stinkin cute. If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to get those pictures done. Do they have packages? She sure was smiley!
I have a referral card that I can give you, it's what I used, and it gives you a free 8x12 Perfect Treasure which shows all 6 poses. Then, each portrait sheet was 16.95, and you can choose which poses and which sizes of pictures you want. I just looked, and through April, if you get online and order the portrait sheets they are only like 14.95 or something, so you could get the 8x12 and then order the rest online. Let me know if you want that referral card though, it's totally worth it, and I have two more.
Ava's beautiful! I've been meaning to get Derek's 6 month pictures done, but haven't yet. Will it still count if I take his 6month picture when he's 7 months?It sounds like Derek and Ava are the same size. We look forward to seeing you this summer and getting these little cousins together.
If you sign up for their birthday thing, you get a free 8x12 for free every year!
She sure is cute. Time flies and they get so big, so fast! Enjoy!!
her pictures are adorable!!!!! She is so stinkin cute, and i have to agree with Shannon, I haven't done maddie's either!
Wow, thats awesome they got her to smile like that. That is so fun! Wait a minute...to my left I see that you guys left a comment. Did you really comment on your own blog? Really hurtin for friends are you? Its okay Jen, i'll comment on it regularly you dont have to make comments to yourself. J/K Have a good one.
Hey Jen, she is getting so big! The pictures are way cute! She has a Harmony Bear care bear! I love the Care Bears, mostly because they have a Harmony bear and I feel special. :) Anyway, Ava is getting so big and we are almost done with school! I'm sure it'll be nice to have Matt back! Tell him to feel better too!
I 100% percent remember I commented about you getting a car and steve could hook you up. maybe look at the post after or something
Post a Comment