Happy Halloween everyone! Matt and I had a great time dressing up and trick-or-treating with Ava, our little bumblebee. Matt went as an all-too-convincing Joe Dirt, and I was a devil, tail and all. It was a lot of fun, mostly just seeing all the kids dressed up.



Ava and her cousins made a little petting zoo, that is, if you would normally pet a bumblebee. Anyway,this is her cousin who is a month younger than her as a monkey.

This is her cousin who is 6 months older than her, as an alligator, okay, so you wouldn't pet an alligator either, whatever!

And this is her other cousin who is two months older than her as another monkey. I love Halloween!


The other night, Matt, being the wonderful husband he is, not only gave me permission, but practically ordered me out of the house for a girls night. So I called up one of my friends, an old roommate from Cedar and we went out to eat and then went to see Mamma Mia, I really thought it was a cute movie! Anyway, while we were waiting for the movie to start, there were the photo booth things, and we just couldn't help ourselves. It took me back to highschool, but it was fun. It was so nice to get out and just be a silly girl!




3 comments:
I love it! I love those costumes! You guys look great! ha ha!
You guys look great! Matt is hilarious.
You guys are too awesome. I LOVE the costumes
Post a Comment