This is me trying out the video camera on our camera, she was dancing at first, but then she started sharing a few of her favorite words, so enjoy...
Ava has a new-found love of being outside, this summer will be a lot of fun, but until then, our outside trips are kinda short-lived.
This is her going backward down the slide, she's fearless at the park, I barely had time to snap the picture before she was gone.
And then this is what happened when we tried to leave, Matt and I both had her hand and she was walking fine until she realized we were going to the car, and then she turned into spaghetti, so we pretty much had to drag her to the car. It was pretty funny!



5 comments:
Your new camera does a great job! The videos of Ava turned out cute too. We need things to dry up around here so I can take Derek and Marissa to the park.
Cute pics! Ava is getting so big. Someday we will have to get together, when we can all find the time.
I'm leaving work and starting my own paper company if any of you want to join me, and on top of that I like the floorplan of your Ivory Home 1/3 times better than i like our layout. I bet Ava and Kash would be best friends if they lived within at least 37 minutes of each other.
-Steve
Lainey loves the playground at the school- She can't leave until I've let her go down the slide like 20 times, at least!!! We'll have to have another playdate soon- I do have spring break coming up! and I'm glad to see Ava wasn't eaten by spiders at the park! :)
Have I mentioned lately that I love that girl? She is such a hoot! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment