8 years ago
Monday, January 18, 2010
Connecticut
We celebrated my birthday with our only friends out here, thanks Tay and Liz for coming over. This is Ava licking the candle, all we could find was the number two from her last birthday so I turned 2 hee hee
Ava wanted to be a beautiful princess of course, so she is all dolled up for my party :)

We drove around Fairfield University campus, it is beautiful! It has some gorgeous buildings!
And then we found Matt's school of Nursing..hahaha! We laughed way hard when we saw this among all these majestic buildings, but they are currently under construction so this is their offices I guess for the moment or something, it just made me laugh!

When Ava saw this, she said it was the Princess's house, and it does kind of look like a castle. I love the architecture out here, it's just so gorgeous and different than Utah :)


"I don't wanna kill you, and you don't wanna be dead..." Any Silverado fans out there? We went to visit our friends and Ava found this toy gun and this is what she did, should we be worried?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jen, looks like you are settled in and in a fun area-with a beach and all. We lived in Mass., in not a good area, and I think that makes all the difference.
Not to preach, but I think that the time spent alone, away from family, depending upon each other, are the best building that a family/couple can have.
good luck and please try and update so I can check up on you. If you ever feel depressed and alone-just blog-I'll be checking.
Post a Comment