Monday, June 9, 2008

Fishy Face

This is my chubby baby girl playing in the grass, I love summer clothes cuz they show off her chubby thighs and I think its fun!

The other day when I was feeding Ava, she started to make a fishy face at me and it was so funny, mostly because her cheeks are so chubby she can't really suck them in but also cuz her eyes would get really big every time she did it too, so we tried to catch it on camera.



Matt calls this her bitter beer face.

Matt worked a grave tonight so he was home for the day, so we went for a little hike today up Center canyon in Heber, it was so warm and so pretty!!

This is Madison, asleep on Esther's back, it was really cute. I love having someone to go do stuff with all the time!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the bitter beer face! It's okay, I look at your blog all the time and don't comment all the time..wait, maybe I do...I don't know. Yes lunch would be fabulous. If we do it on a wednesday my mom is off work and can watch the boys (if I asked so ever so nicely). I think you might be moving into my mom's ward.

Johnson Family said...

The pictures of Ava are so cute! I love the picture of Ava on the grass. I can't even get Derek to put his toes on the grass. I look forward to seeing your little family next month!

Ang said...

Hi Jen! It looks like you guys are doing great! Ava is a doll! Congrats on the house and graduation, and starting a new chapter in your lives... it's great!! Keep in touch and we wish you all the best! Love, Angeline

Liz said...

Hey Jen,
I happened upon your blog and thought I would say hi! what a cute girl Ava is. That is such a fun age! Maybe we will see you around our little city.

Kathy Twitchell said...

that is the cutest fishy face i have ever seen! Ava is sooo cute, i love her cheeks!